Remove Temporary Internet Files
Internet cookies are tiny bits of information in text format which have been downloaded to your personal computer whenever you see many Sites. The cookie could come from the web page it self or from the providers of the advertising banners or a Web page that is made up by other graphics.
Seeing a single Site can in fact lead to the downloading of multiple cookies, each from the different source. You might never actually see a full page of just one of the important advertising agencies like Doubleclick.com but you will still get cookies from their store. Biscuits contain some type of ID number, a domain that the cookie is valid for, and an expiration date.
They might also contain other tracking information such as for example login names and pages visited. Since they have been in text format, they could be read with a routine text editor such as for example Notepad even though the contents might not appear to create lots of sense.
There are a variety of cookie viewers available, some information will be also given by which about the significance of this content. Cookies could contain information for a specific Web page or may possibly contain login information for a Web site so before you delete your cookies, you should export or save your self them. The Import could be used by you / Export Wizard in Internet Explorer to export your cookies.
How exactly to delete cookies from ie 8:
1. Exit Ie 8, then exit any other Windows explorer.
2. Do certainly one of the next:
* In Windows Vista or Windows 7, click on the Start button. kind: inetcpl.cpl, in the Start Search box, and then click ENTER.
* In Or WINDOWS 7, select Start, click Run, kind: inetcpl.cpl, in the great outdoors box, and press ENTER.
3. On the General tab, choose Delete under Browsing History in the Web Properties dialog box.
4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click to clear every one of the check boxes with the exception of the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
How exactly to delete cookies from ie 7:
1. Exit internet explorer 7, then exit any other Windows Explorer you might have installed.
Then I would really like you to complete one of the next:
* In Windows Vista, click Start. then type inetcpl.cpl, in the Start Search box, and then choose ENTER.
* In Or WINDOWS 7, select Start, click Run, then type: inetcpl.cpl, in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
3. On the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History in the Web Properties dialog box.
4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, choose Delete Cookies.
5. In the Delete Cookies dialog box, click Yes.
How exactly to delete cookies from ie 6:
1. Exit Ie 6, then exit any other types of Windows Explorer.
2.Select Start, click Run, kind: inetcpl.cpl, and then press ENTER.
3. On the General tab, choose Delete Cookies in the temporary Internet Files section, of the Internet Properties dialog box.
4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box, and then press OKAY.
Please remember that if you need to delete cookies for every user in your computer, you must repeat these steps for each user profile individually.