What are Windows System32 errors?
Windows System32 errors occur when files linked to System 32 are either missing, corrupted, damaged or removed. This error originates in the windows system32 files and windows system32 dll files in the C drive of your computer. Sometimes certain files that you download in the computer to run newly installed programs are found to be corrupt or damaged. These corrupted files then generate errors in your operating system. Whenever such an error occurs, you receive a notice such as: “corrupt -windows\system32\config\system’ error”. This error occurs frequently because numerous programs and functions depend upon the Windows system32.
How to fix Windows System32 errors?
A simple solution is to reboot your computer.
1. Shut down your computer.
2. Disconnect all the peripherals that are not necessary.
3. Now turn all the devices and then the computer itself.
If rebooting does not work for you then cleaning up your entire disk would be a good option.
1. Go to start menu on your desktop and select “All Programs”.
2. Select “Accessories folder”.
3. Go to the “System Tools”.
4. Select the “Disk Cleanup” option.
5. When the program opens, click on “Next”.
6. Select the date from the System Restore Window to which you want your computer to be restored to. In this way, your hard drive would be restored to the state it had on that particular date and the damage done to the Windows after that date would also be restored. If you do not remember the date when the error occurred then select the oldest one. This process can result in the loss of newly installed programs but it won’t delete the documents, photos, and other files added after the selected date.
If the problem is not resolved even yet, then download any Windows System32 error repair tool from the web that will locate and fix the Windows System32 errors within seconds.